Marine accident analysis of groundings and collisions plays an important role in determining where additional safety improvements are necessary. In this webinar Captain Paul Whyte MBE AFNI, Master Mariner and Associate at LOC Group, provides insights into accident analysis related to groundings and collisions using real-life case studies and showcasing the software used. Key points covered in in this webinar are:
- Situational Awareness
- Surveying and Charts
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972
- How Electronic Evidence Works
- Casualty Investigation and Accident Analysis
Important notification: New registration system
From June 5, 2018 onwards our webinars, recordings and slides will be provided via a new registration system. Please note that IUMI members continue to attend free of charge. IUMI members are:
- Employees of insurance companies who are a member of one of IUMI's national insurance associations
- Employees of IUMI Professional Partners (IPPs)
- Employees of IUMI Affiliates
Non-IUMI members will be charged a fee of EUR 60.00 to access our live webinars/ recordings.
Access to Recordings & Slides
Please click HERE to access the recordings and the slides.