Be the first to know!
The General Insurance Association of Singapore is pleased to host the inaugural IUMI 2018 Asia Forum in Singapore on 24-25 April 2018.
Leave your email address HERE to be the first to receive registration information and the latest conference programme updates.
By interacting with, submitting to or signing for any organised activity offered by General Insurance Association of Singapore (“GIA”), you agree and consent to GIA collecting, using, disclosing and sharing of your personal data, for the purpose of engagement, operational planning of activities, as well as communication of events and programmes information. GIA respects personal data and privacy, and will only share such information with third parties on a required basis. Should you wish to withdraw or limit your consent, please write with full particulars to our data protection officer to GIA Secretariat
5th Asia Marine Insurance Conference - 20 & 21 November 2017, Hong Kong
SAVE THE DATE!
US$980 Exclusive Rate for IUMI Members
IUMI is delighted to provide support to the 5th Asia Marine Insurance Conference with the theme “Finding Anchorage in the Perfect Storm” organised by Asia Insurance Review together with The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers to be held in Hong Kong on 20-21 November 2017.
The 2-day Conference will provide the premium peer networking and dialogue event for ship owners and managers, underwriters and all the stakeholders in the maritime industry to come together to discuss the common threats and issues and find sustainable solutions of mutual interest to insurers and the maritime community. This year’s panel discussions and expert presentations will provide insightful updates on Cargo, Hull and P&I including:
- Latest evolving, emerging risks in an innovative era
- Maritime and marine insurance regulations and insurance implications
- Are insurers keeping pace with technology
- Real challenges in marine underwriting: Pricing/Salvage and claims
- Focus on large vessels and complex projects
- Major incidents’ insurance updates, legal case studies and more
- What’s in store for Asia’s shippers, tankers, and other maritime stakeholders
- Creating marine insurance hubs
Plus, Dynamic Panels on:
- One Belt, One Road - The Future of Trade in Asia
- Maritime Salvage and Casualty
- Marine Protection & Indemnity (P&I)
- Marine Cargo
- Marine Hull & Machinery (H&M)
IUMI Members Enjoy Exclusive Rate of US$980 on Attendance (usual registration fee is US$1,980).
To view the agenda, please visit http://www3.asiainsurancereview.com/Events/Home/Asia/Marine2017
For enquiries / RSVP, please contact Ms Alda Yeo at email@example.com Tel: 65-63723198